Monday, May 31, 2010

Happy Memorial Day

Good Morning!  Since I cannot be where I wanted to be on Memorial Day I guess I'll do a little tribute here.  First, here are some shots from my backyard this morning watching the sun come up:


Morning Chives


Sunrise on The Oak Tree

 OK morning sunshine aside, I did have fun drinking my Peppermint Mocha flavored coffee and eating a chocolate chip cookie while watching the sun stretch across the yard.  It was nice, and quiet, and beautiful!

On with it!  In tribute to Memorial Day I am posting a picture of my Dad.  He was 18 in this picture, and newly in the Navy.  He was about to be shipped off to war.  My Dad is no longer with us, but we miss him and love him LOTS and LOTS!  Love you Daddy, ALWAYS, please know we are thinking of you today.  I hope you are well where you are.


In Loving memory of Robert Lee Goodman.

Happy Memorial Day!

1 comment: