Thursday, May 20, 2010

Here comes the sun......little darlin'....

Finally some sun.  It was raining for so long I was beginning to wonder if the sun was ever going to show it's face again.  All week the sun has been shining and it has been wonderful!  I can feel my sanity returning!  Hubby is actually getting a FULL WEEK of work in this week!!  WAHOOOO!!!  I think he went 3 months last year without getting a full week in.  Stinkin' rain. 

My Mom's Birthday is coming up.  HHMMMM, what to get her, what to get her.  I'm not sure.  Maybe some kind of photo collage of Hailey.  I don't know.  Any bright ideas out there?  She says she doesn't want anything to hang in her house or anything decorative because she has too much of that now.  Gotta do some shopping this weekend I guess.

No pictures tonight.....I've been slacking in that department.  Lots going on.  So sorry this is so short........I'll be back again soon.  Just wanted to let you know I was still alive.

Gentrie

No comments:

Post a Comment