Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Tomorrow night is quilt guild.....YEAHHHHH!  The guest speaker is doing a talk on old quilts......I wish I could go to semminars for a whole week about historical quilts and quilting!  I've never been a history buff......but throw in a real persons life story and history with it and I'm all there!  Just like walking into very old homes....I like to think about all the families that lived there and what their lives were like.  I guess you could say I like PEOPLE history.

OH! Guess what else?  Next Saturday (not this one) is the State Quilt Show and I am riding a bus with some of my BFF's.  The bus ride is only $20 and that includes our ticket in.  I know!  Can you believe it?!  I couldn't even drive myself there for $20.....being as it is in St Cloud.

I also got my last row done for our row quilt exchange.  I get mine back tomorrow night.  I'm excited to see what I end up with.

Hailey and I have been going on bike rides pretty regular lately.......and my ass HURTS!  It is currently too WIDE for my bike seat and for some reason (beyond my comprehension) my ass is still BONY!  OUCH!  Too much weight pushing my but into the little skinny, hard, scrawny seat.  Hopefully that will start remedying itself soon.

Better get to bed, got a long day tomorrow!

G-Night!

Gentrie

No comments:

Post a Comment