Friday, June 11, 2010

Hailey and poetry and rhyming and..........

If I had it all to do again
I would do it the same,
Over and over again.

The same three wishes,
the same favorite dishes,
the same colors and fishes.

The same boyfriend,
the same break-up,
the same heart-ache, again.

And why you ask,
Why would I suffer and laugh all the same?
Why would I choose it all again?

Because if I didn't,
If I didn't do it all again,
There wouldn't be you.........

My baby girl.


This is a poem I wrote for my baby girl Hailey........who most of you know is not a baby anymore!  But I like it.  What more is there to say?  Why don't we go eat hay, down by the bay in the middle of the day............Crap, make the rhyming stop!

Now I'll have to go mop, or pick up the slop or shop, yeah.....shop!

Ok, I really have to go now!

Gentrie

No comments:

Post a Comment