Monday, June 21, 2010

Father's Day

So I don't have any pictures to post on this blog today.  In fact, I meant to write this blog yesterday and never got to it.  I've been tired this weekend.

1.  Happy Father's Day (belated) to all the dad's out there old and new.  It's a tough job but someone has to do it.

2.  I extend an especially heart felt Father's Day to my Dad, wherever he may be, he is always in my heart.

3.  Some children are petty and mean when it comes to them and their Fathers, so on their behalf:  Happy Father's Day to all the Dad's who didn't get to hear it.

4.  The children referenced above know who they are.  And that is all I have to say about that.

5.  I went to the State Quilt Show with a lot of my BFF's this Saturday, and not only was I exhausted when I got home but WOW!  I can totally say I am inspired!  It is amazing the ART that can be created by quilting.  I'm not worthy to be in some of those quilter's presence.

6.  I'm tired, and did NOTHING in my house yesterday.  NOTHING!  I'll pay for that all week this week.

7.  I have to go grocery shopping tonight before I go home.  (I hate that.)

8.  I have two new books to read........I'm hoping they will both inspire me in many ways and give me the boost I need.  I need direction, my life is spinning and I can't stop it.  Direction and purpose, what is my purpose here?  Um, sorry that's a little deep for a Monday huh?

9.  I don't have a number nine, so I guess I'm done.

Gentrie

No comments:

Post a Comment