Saturday, September 25, 2010

Another Birthday down

Hailey had her birthday last weekend and we had a good time.  They went swimming from 1-4 and then came to our house and ate hot dogs cooked on the fire and chips and did birthday cake then opened presents.  It was a very busy day but good.  The last kids left a little after 7:00pm.

The pirate slide is always a hit with the smaller ones........and sometimes the bigger ones.......


Of course everyone enjoys opening presents...............and eating birthday cake..........


 This is our group picture after both Hailey and I had gotten our hair cut that same morning.  I donated my hair to Locks of Love, Hailey's was not long enough to donate.  The stylist TOTALLY straightened my hair, it does not look like this every day.......I do not have time to straighten my hair like she did every morning.

I am usually lucky to style it at all.  It is cute though.......and my head felt extremely light.  My hair was down to the middle of my back........now its short-er.  I have worn it shorter than this but not in a long time.

I have to go and get groceries now........YUCK!  I hate getting groceries.  Well, maybe hate is too strong of a word.........maybe not.  Isn't there a pantry fairy that can come to my house and waive a wand and my fridge and pantry will be stocked?  NO?  Well there should be!

Gentrie

No comments:

Post a Comment