Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah

Sometimes that is what it seems like.

Everything is changing.  I feel it all coming, the wheels are in motion.  At work, at home, in the air is change.  The air is getting cooler, the leaves are turning orange and red an yellow.  People are getting fired, hired and quitting.  I have to start working out REGULARLY, which means I have to find time somewhere in my day.

I'm thinking in the morning.  I don't think they open until 6 though and that doesn't leave me enough time to work out get home get me AND Hailey ready and leave for work by 7:30am.  After work there is make dinner, clean up after dinner, help Hailey with homework (yes she is only in 1st grade.......that's what I said too) get her ready for bed and in bed and well there is talking to you.

I also have the mats for the center pieces for my nieces wedding in November to make.  Those are coming along. 

Oh YEAH!!!!!  We also have a Birthday Party this weekend.......WOOOHOOO!  Hailey's birthday party is Saturday, her actual birthday is Sunday.  Grandma is coming to hang Saturday and partake in the festivities and then craft sale shop on Sunday.  Yes Hailey will be coming with.  Since deer season opens this weekend this is a good plan for us.

I also forgot to tell you that the hair is getting chopped this weekend.  At 9:00am Saturday the hair that reaches to almost the middle of my back will be chopped off and donated to Locks of Love.  I don't know what I'll do with the hair I'll have left, I was hoping the stylist would help me figure that out.

Hailey says she is also cutting off her hair again.  She really hates combing snotty hair in the morning.

Does painting outside the lines mean you can paint on your partner?

Thoughts for the day........and discuss.

Gentrie

No comments:

Post a Comment