Friday, September 17, 2010

More visitors.......

So before my crazy weekend starts........I thought I would through out another post.  Hair cut tomorrow morning, party from about 1-7......die.  Antiques/craft shopping on a BIG farm Sunday with my Mom and daughter (it's her birthday Sunday).  Work Monday.......die.

We have MORE critters overnighting it at our house tonight.  My hubby brought these two babies home with him tonight.........

Hailey is in love and wants to keep them forever.  Clementine and Jessica are their names.


This is their temporary home..............Mark found grubs or something for them to eat.



Why is it that my husband never brings home anything warm and furry......alive anyway.  He seems to have a soft spot for the cold blooded critters. 

What does this say about my husband?

Oh, I'm not touching that with a 10 foot pole!  I'll move on now...........I know of one psychiatrist reading this.........don't tell me.......I'm sure I don't want to know.

Moving on...........

Gentrie

No comments:

Post a Comment