Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Sleeping Over

So last night I was thinking about this great blog I was going to write.  My husband was on the computer, by the time he got off I was SO ready for bed, I just went.

Now I can't remember what that amazing blog topic was.  I should have written it down, huh?

The little girls across the street are moving.  Hailey and them have been inseparable since last week.  Marissa was here last night when Mark got home from helping a friend. 

"Are you here again?  What, are you moving in?"

He likes to tease the girls.

The two girls are sleeping over tonight.  I don't ever understand that because they are in bed by 9:00 and up early getting ready for school being dropped off by 7:40am.  I guess it's just the novelty of sleeping at someone else's house.

They are the only girls that sleep over during the week.  Only because they live across the street and if they really start misbehaving they can go home quickly and easily.  They also know that so they rarely misbehave.

Getting a cold....

*Cough* *Cough*

Send help.......

*Cough* *Cough*

Hate colds......

*Wheeze* *Cough*

Later......

Gentrie 

No comments:

Post a Comment