Thursday, March 3, 2011

Death and taxes

The Good news is in!  We do not have to pay in this year!  YEAH! WOOP! WOOP!

As a wise man once said,

The only things you can count on are death and taxes.

By the sounds of it taxes are on the rise for all of us "middle class" workers.  Although I'm told there really isn't a middle class anymore.  (I believe it.)

I want to be rich if only for the fact that I wouldn't have to pay as many taxes (in proportion to what I earned).

Don't get me started.  They should all be fired, and if someone tells me "well the American people voted them in" I'll strangle them.  The problem is there is never anyone worth while to vote for so it's a matter of picking the lesser of two evils, and even that is a total shot in the dark.

OK, I'm off my soap box now.

WOOHOO!  I get to get a little moooney back!  A little moooney back!  Yeah, yeah!

Gentrie

No comments:

Post a Comment