Friday, March 4, 2011

The best laid plans......

It's the weekend again.  My plan, once again, is to get some sewing done.  Well, first it is to sleep in, then clean the house, get groceries, THEN sew.

This plan rarely changes from weekend to weekend, and yet it doesn't always happen.  I fact, it rarely happens like this.

It is almost time for quilt retreat weekend again!  I can't wait.  I think I live for these weekends.  I get sooo much done.  I have lots of "resolution" quilts to work on.  My goal is to win one of the fabric piles that are the prize at the end of the year!  It's massive people!

Snow is coming our way.........again!  Usually I do not mind a little snow, but this year over here, I'm beyond SICK of snow.  I am so ready for spring!  My tulips are probably wondering what the HECK is going on?!

So I'll let you know how far i get this weekend.

The best laid plans..........

Gentrie

PS  My spell checker still highlights my name.

No comments:

Post a Comment