Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Life......Argh!

Wouldn't you know it life got in the way of my Sunday sewing plans once again!  That darn life! 

Needless to say I did not get done what I wanted to this weekend.  Parent Teacher Conferences are tonight, so I probably won't get a whole lot done tonight either.

Now I am readjusting and re-planning to re-schedule my sewing plans.  Whew!  There's a lot of REDOING going on around here!

Anyway, here is where a person's flexibility comes into play.

I like to think of myself as pretty flexible.  Not literally flexible, I'm not.  Figuratively flexible, I am.  It's irritating and annoying, but I can move on.

If I could just get that one done!!!!!!  Argh! (My inner pirate showing through.)

OK, now moving on.

Hope you all can keep bending and stretching........

Gentrie

No comments:

Post a Comment