Friday, December 10, 2010

What do you think?

Notice anything different?

No?

Well, look again......it's OK I'll wait a minute......

See it now?  You do?  Well what do you think?  It's my new Logo.  One day I sat down with a notepad and pencil and drew up what I wanted my logo to look like.  (For my Etsy site I plan on getting going after the first of the year.)  Then I called my graphic artist sister and said:

"Can you make this logo digital for me?"

To which she said:

"Maybe, if I ......(insert a bunch of graphics techie talk here)............I think I can get it pretty close."

"Great!  Let me know what you come up with."

Now about a month later and several e-mails back and forth we've done it!  Yay!  While it is not exactly the picture I drew, it's cooler.  I like it.

Thanks Sis..........

So, really, what do YOU think?

I'm diggin' it.

Really!

Gentrie

No comments:

Post a Comment