Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Ahhhhhhhh Love.......

Love is a smoke raised with the fume of sighs,
Being purged, a fire sparkling in lovers' eyes,
Being vexed, a sea nourished with lovers' tears.
What is it else? A madness most discreet,
A choking gall and a preserving sweet.
                     ~ William Shakespeare

Ahhhhhhhh love!  Just watched Letters to Juliet.  What an utter romance!  The woman who plays "Claire" in the show is just amazing.  She made me want to be the one driving across the countryside of Italy with her.  I loved her.  The boy main character is cute and reminds me of Heath Ledger in his early years.  Her "fiance" is annoying and I was just waiting for her to dump the insensitive Boob.  Which I guess is really the point of his character, in that case, good job actor!

If you get a chance, watch it.  I cried and laughed.  Good times, watch it with a friend and a bottle of wine.



Gentrie

No comments:

Post a Comment