Sunday, December 26, 2010

Back from the Party......

We are back!

We came home to our Christmas tree lying on the the floor, on it's side.  Ornaments a little scattered.  Topper star flung a little bit away.

Bummer.  It's now out by the curb.

I'm needing to put the ornaments away but haven't gotten that far.  Hailey is playing her new Leapster Explorer.  She wanted a Nintendo DS but I have issues with getting a video game machine that rots her brain instead of teaching her SOMETHING.  So, we did the Leapster Explorer.  She's loving it.

She was singing to her new Taylor Swift CD she got from Santa..................


She caught me taking her picture.................


This angel has been on my dash since the day my father died.  It has never come off.........well except for the rare occasion a corner gets taken too fast.  (But that rarely happens....really!)


I just like this picture.  She was laying on the floor, being goofy.  I know, I know, hard to believe!

So I hope all of you had a wonderful Christmas!  We sure did.  And now back to reality.......

Gentrie

No comments:

Post a Comment