Saturday, December 11, 2010

Snowdrifts and Jewelry 101......

Time to batten down the hatches!  She's a blowin' out there!  This was early today.

It rained last night so it is solid ice under that snow.  That bare patch  is gone now too.

It's blowing and drifting and blowing and drifting some more.


We are getting snowed in.  really snowed in.  The good news is we are at home.  Not stranded like some people.


Been making some jewelry, these are for in-laws.

Cleaned my house today.  I will take a few pictures tomorrow of our drifts.  It will be fun!  Hailey will have a hard time getting around out there tomorrow.  It will be entertaining.

I'd rather drive on snow than ice.  Under this snow is ice, from the rain.

Well, I hope all of you are home safe, happy and warm.  I'm thankful we are.

Watching White Christmas again.  I like that movie, what a classic.  I watch it every year.

Stay safe and warm!

Gentrie

No comments:

Post a Comment