Sunday, December 5, 2010

Freak-the-Freak Out!

Some of you may be familiar with that little title.  Those of you who have kids at home I'm sure.  For those of you who don't........it's a song.

"I'm so sick of it
your attention deficit
never listen, never listen.

I'm so sick of it
so I'll throw another fit
never listen, never listen.

I scream your name
but it always stays the same.

I scream and shout
so what I'm gonna do now
Is freak the freak out!"

I find it kind of funny that a teeny bopper wrote this song.  It's a very catchy tune and gets stuck in my head.  It probably doesn't help I hear the song at least 15-20 times a day.  I can DEFINITELY relate to the song though! 

I think we all have days like this.

Is it sad that my 7 year old daughter not only knows all the lyrics but also knows all the dance moves?  (Or at least some semblance of the dance moves?)

Watch Nickelodeon sometime in the afternoon or evening when I-Carly and Victorious are on.  It's played at about every commercial.

If you would like to listen to it, click on the link below.
http://www.songarea.com/mc/1/freak_the_freak_out.html

"So what I'm gonna do now is FRAK THE FREAK OUT!"

See you on the flip side!

Gentrie

No comments:

Post a Comment