Wednesday, October 27, 2010

In Loving Memory.......

I'm terribly saddened today, in fact, tears slide down my cheeks as I write this post.  A terrible tragedy has taken the life of a dear dear boy that I have known since he was approximately 3 years old.

He's 17 years old and a senior in High School, and his life was tragically ended this Sunday.  I cannot go into details, nor do I really wish to.  I will miss him terribly and wish with all my heart I could be with my friends now to hug them and support them in their terrible time of grief. 

Such tragedy........I have always believed everything happens for a reason.  Sometimes I do not like the things happening and do not agree with them.  They can be incredibly difficult to accept......but I have always stuck to my guns......until now.

Why?  Why such tragedy?  Why him?  Why now?  Why in this way? WHY!?  What could POSSIBLY be the reasoning?  My heart aches, for the loss of a truly beautiful soul and for a grieving family trying to make sense of it all.......my dear friends.

In LOVING memory of Augustus.........

We love and miss you now and forever..........



Gentrie.......

No comments:

Post a Comment