Tuesday, October 19, 2010

The dog is coming, the dog is coming........

So we are getting a dog.  His name is Diesel and is 5 years old.  We are getting him Thursday night.  Tomorrow night Hailey has her football cheerleader thing. 

She's doing a cheer leading camp and they do a cheer and a dance at halftime of the football game tomorrow night.  (She SOOOOOO does not get that from me, by the way.)  No school Thursday or Friday......no work either.......Yeaahhhhhhh!

So we go to get Diesel Thursday night.  I'm excited, it's been a long time since I've had a dog.

He's a black lab.  Hailey is so excited she can hardly stand it.  She wouldn't stop talking all night.  Mark's excited to get a hunting dog. 

On another note, did I mention that I have 5 DAYS IN A ROW OFF!!!!!  WOOOOHOOOOO!

Oh, and we are getting a dog!  WOOOOOHOOOOOO!

Gentrie

No comments:

Post a Comment