Saturday, October 2, 2010

Starting to feel better......

I wrote about my nose earlier.  Well, it hit me like a freight train yesterday.  YUCK!  I'm starting to feel better now, but still have NO energy whatsoever.  I could sleep all day today I think.  I can breath again now though.......that's a good thing.

Usually it's my family that gets sick and not me.  I am always taking care of the sickly while I myself never get sick.  For some reason I got hit this time.  I think it's been about 4 years since I've been sick........maybe longer. 

Started seriously working out a couple weeks ago and honestly I think that is what made me sick.  I know not rational, but there it is.  OK, the stress could have had something to do with it.

So I have to start working out again tomorrow.  I'm guessing it's going to be tough, but I'll take it a little easy the first day back. 

Anyway, starting to feel better..........I gotta go to sleep now.

Night!

Gentrie

No comments:

Post a Comment