Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Digging for wood.......

Tonight was digging for slivers night.  I really like digging for slivers.  No, really.  I REALLY like digging for slivers. 

Being married to a carpenter, fortunately allows me to fulfil this passion often.  I mean OFTEN.  (That word looks weird in caps...)

In fact tonight I got to dig out 3.......yes......count them.......3!  I was in sliver digging heaven I tell you! 

I might add that my husband thinks I'm a bit of a masochist.  He says I just like to see him in pain.  (Well maybe just a little.)  I still love him though.

These slivers were huge.  Big deep slivers.  It was a sliver gold mine, and I hit the jackpot!

OK, so maybe there is just a touch of masochist in me, but just a teeny tiny bit.

Gentrie

No comments:

Post a Comment