Monday, July 5, 2010

A Dragon's 4th.....

".........as the dragon raises it's elegant head the sun beams send shards of saphire diamonds spinning to the ground.  The flames bellowed and licked at the trees in the area.  I could feel the heat on my face almost singing my eyebrows.  Then it was gone.......only a faint wiff of smoke and flame hanging in the air."

So many thoughts run through my head at any given moment.  They are all fragmented and small pieces of a bigger something.  That something I am not sure what it is, but it's out there, waiting for me to tap into it.  I feel this way about the 4th weekend.  It was hear and gone so fast.  Scortching hot and BUGGY, yes buggy, as in mosquitoes and biting flies.  Even bug spray couldn't keep them away.  It was all over way too soon though, even with the bugs.

I hope everyone had a happy 4th of July!  I was cut off from my computer and the rest of the world.  It was all good though!

HAPPY 4TH!

Now get back to work!  (Cause I have to!)

Gentrie

No comments:

Post a Comment