Sunday, July 25, 2010

My Baby is gone......

Well, she's at Grandma's house.  We went this weekend and left her there today.  I'm sad, I miss her and yet I'm kind-a looking forward to having some time to get a few things done and a little bit of quiet.  Hailey has been known to talk for hours without stopping.  I'll admit I don't always hear what she's saying.......after the first hour I tend to start tuning her out.  I know you are saying BAD MOM!  Believe me....you would too after a while.

I must admit that by this next weekend I will probably be stir crazy with silence and be itching to have her back talking non-stop in the background.

On the way to Grandma's we got stuck in a nasty storm.  Had to pull over to the side of the road (or what we thought was the side of the road) because we could not see ANYHTING.  I'm talking nothing ,not the lines on the road RIGHT in front of the truck.  We stopped with a bunch of other cars and sat in the rocking truck.  Literally rocking, hoping a tire wouldn't lift off of the ground.  Hailey was asleep in the back of the truck shortly after stopping.  I haven't seen lightning like that since I was young.....it was WOW!

One of my favorite pictures....she's growing her bangs out.  That's a German World cup soccer shirt she got from Elli's parents when they visited.

Gentrie

No comments:

Post a Comment