Monday, April 12, 2010

Spring Love/Hate......Fog

Friday I was hit like a ton of bricks.

Out of NO where......WHAM!......itchy eyes, itchy nose, itchy throat, sneezing, watery eyes...........yes I said itchy nose.  My nose actually itches inside.....exactly where you CAN NOT scratch it!  It is INCREDIBLY ANNOYING!!!!!

I'm not sure I did a whole lot at work this morning.........FOG.

Thick gray fog slithering in and around, so spring and I have a love hate realationship right now.

I love spring, isn't this great?
(Itch, itch,sneeze, itch, I hate spring.)

AAAHHHH I love Spring!
(Sneeze, itch, itch, sneeze, sniffle, I hate spring!)

HHHMMMM I LOVE SPRING!
(Itch, sneeze, itch, itch, sneeze, I hate spring!)

 Get it yet?  Love........hate.........love......hate.......hhhhhmmmmm.....fog.

What were we talking about?

;)

Gentrie

No comments:

Post a Comment