Saturday, April 17, 2010

Spring Clean up

Hubby working


Its yeard clean up time. We have some beautiful "butterfly" plants that are taking over all of the flower beds.  I'm not sure if that's the real name of the plants, that's what I was told they were.  Anyway, they spread like weeds.  So Hubby is putting down this black landscaping stuff to kill off all unwanted plants and start over. 

Bleeding Heart Plant

He's trying REAL hard to keep all the plants that I pointed at and said "Don't kill this one.....or this one...."

I said "Just act normal"       Nuf said.

This area is done, ready for new plants in about a week.

I've been taking my allergy meds so I can play outside with hubby.  Had my 20minute power nap to counteract the antehistamine affects......now I'm good to go.

What are you guys doing for spring clean up?  Anything?  Maintenance free yards?


Gentrie

No comments:

Post a Comment