Tuesday, November 30, 2010

YUCK!  Wind and snow and COLD!  I am sooooo not ready for this!

You know, it's really hard to get up at 5:15am to go swimming when it is FREEZING and BLOWING outside.

Sorry for yelling, I'm just not ready for this.

Can you tell I'm not ready?

On another note, I was watching Katie Perry perform on the Victoria's Secret Runway Show tonight and the camera man was obsessed with her boobs.  I can't say I've ever gotten that up close and personal with a stars boobs, seriously.

Mine are better though.....

OK, I just had to throw that in there.

You certainly cannot do this when it is snowing and blowing.

This is going to be a long winter.  The good news is I love wearing sweaters and sweatshirts.  I'm learning to look at the positive in everything.  Good energy everywhere.

Is it working yet?

Gentrie

No comments:

Post a Comment