Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving

Wow, the holidays can just be CRAZY times!  Some days I feel the only time I have time to stop and think is at work.  Not really true, but sometimes it feels like that.  Got my swim in this morning, Hailey is home hangin' with her Dad.  Tomorrow is Thanksgiving at Grandma's. 

All is right in the world. 

Let me rephrase that.

All is right in MY world.

I wouldn't want to make assumptions for anyone else.

What are your guys plans for Thanksgiving? Travelling, hosting, nothing?

 I am proud to say I have one Christmas gift made.  I'm on a roll.....don't stop now!

Oh, and I have one Birthday present made.  So I'm REALLY on a roll!  I'd show pictures but the recipients may see them......so I can't.

Well I could, but I won't.  Let's put it that way.

Anyway,

Happy Thanksgiving!

Gentrie

This is one of my favorite pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment