Friday, November 26, 2010

Dinner and Sickness

My first hint that Hailey was really sick was when we arrived at Grandma's and she immediately went and laid down on the couch.  She did not move from that position until it was time to get up and eat.  she had two blankets on her and slept most of the time.  I took her temperature one of the times she was awake and it read 100.4 degrees.  She did eat some dinner.

This morning she was throwing up.  One hot bath, Tylenol and crackers with water later she seems to be feeling better.

I'm thankful we are somewhere where she can be easily taken care of and we are not in a large crowded house full of ungrateful crabby relatives.  Not that I have ever been in that situation, well maybe once, but I'm thankful none-the-less.

Hope all of you had a wonderful Thanksgiving.  Even though Hailey ended up sick it was still nice.  Small and nice.  A relaxing weekend with family.

Thank you for your time to read my thoughts, have a wonderful Holiday weekend!

Gentrie

No comments:

Post a Comment