Sunday, November 21, 2010

I'm Back, again.....

What a crazy month this has been!  I am just back from Wyoming tonight.  I was at my niece's wedding.  It was great.  Great seeing her, I haven't for quite a while you know!  I finally got to meet Steven, nice kid.  (Did I just call him a kid?  Really?  How old am I?)

Anyway, I'll post a couple of pictures from the wedding.  Steph was such a BEAUTIFUL bride.  You can judge for yourself though, I'm sure I'm not being biast or anything.

They were saying their vows, I'm not sure what it is but I just love this picture.


Mom and daughter, Karmalee looked great too.


AHHHHH What a cute couple!  The new Mr. & Mrs Steven White.

I'm a bit sad they live in California, such is the life of being married to the military.  Hopefully they will eventually end up back over here.

Anyway, that is what I have been up to.  Now for a quick two days of work and then off again!

What have you been up to?

Gentrie

No comments:

Post a Comment