Monday, August 2, 2010

It's been a while....

I think this is the longest I've ever gone without blogging.  I took a time out.  Sometimes adults need timeouts too.

Hailey is home!  I could tell she was torn between coming home and staying at Grandma's!  Good to see Mom, I missed her........Grandma's house is way more fun!  I could tell Grandma was BEAT though......she needed a timeout!  Hailey is a bundle of energy and go, go, go.  It's a little like having the energizer bunny in the house sometimes.  Of course Dad is NO help, he just eggs her on.

Have I ever told you it is like I live with two kids and not just one?  They wrestle and fight and bicker and squeal (well Hailey squeals mostly.....I have heard Mark squeal once or twice too though)!  The chaos has returned.  No more quiet, on the up side......no more boredom.  Life is definitely not boring with those two in the same house!

Well, better get going.....just wanted to drop a quick note and let you all know I'm still here!


Gentrie

No comments:

Post a Comment