Sunday, August 15, 2010

Memories, friends and sewing rooms

So yesterday Mark and I dropped Hailey off at a friends house to stay the night and then we headed north to Minneapolis.  We were on a machine to meet up with some old (they are not old.....our friendship is) friends of mine.  I distinguish them as mine because I have known LeeAnn since high school days.  Mark was introduced to LeeAnn at her wedding.  Which was a sad day for me because shortly after her wedding she headed to Minnesota with her new hubby!  I was lost!

All is good again as we are now (by some LARGE and unknown twist of fate) in Minnesota also.  Although, we are still lots of painful hours away from each other!  So they were in the cities for a conference and as we are only 1-1/2 hours away we said (translation: I) said we'll be there by the time you are done!

Here is a photo of a photo of us in our younger days...

LeeAnn and I were inseparable......attached at the hip.......finished each others sentences.......very very close.
Ironically our lives have managed to parallel each others in weird other worldly ways and we often discuss this unnatural phenomenon.  We were meant to be friends for life, we both know it.  Even though we only physically talk to each other once every few months, the Internet has brought us back close together again.

We got back late last night and slept in this morning.  It was nice, I miss her already!

On another note, my sewing room is STILL torn apart!!  I can't get to anything because it's all crammed in one tiny room off my sewing room.  Frustrating!  My goal is to have this issue righted by the end of next week.

This is my sewing room in the basement without the disgusting carpet that was once there...


Here's the contents of my sewing room so closterphobically crammed into the tiny bar room!
There is a sewing machine in there somewhere.  Don't worry friend I am going to dig you out again!
I PROMISE!  I MISS YOU!


Gentrie

No comments:

Post a Comment