Friday, June 3, 2011

It's Official

So all the people who had to know first now know, and now you will know.

Hailey and I are moving back to Montana.  Mark is already over there and has been for over a month.  Today it is our wedding anniversary, which really has nothing to do with anything other than it sucks being 700 miles from each other on our anniversary.

Anyway, I got the call yesterday, and I am now newly employed, starting the 20th of June.  Lot's to do before then.

For those of you who do not know we are originally from Montana, both of us. 

It will be difficult the first year since we'll be paying for two places until the house here in Minnesota sells, but we will manage.  I'm putting out the good vibes that the house sells BEFORE the end of summer.

Help me with that will you?  We need it to go, soon.

I'll keep you posted on the progress.

Gentrie

No comments:

Post a Comment