Friday, May 27, 2011

Where Did it Go?

This week spun by in a blur.  It seems like just yesterday it was Monday and I was wishing I didn't have to go to work.  Now it's Friday before a long weekend.  YEAH!

Although I do have a long to do list for this weekend also.

I would like to say I am praying for all the families affected by the horrific storms hitting a little further south of us in Missouri.  I am also praying for all our families and friends getting flooded out in Montana.


This spring has been just insane for weather.  While I am not really an overly religious person, I do believe in prayer and meditation.  Sometimes faith and hope are all that get me through hard times, by the skin of my teeth.  Well that and friends and family.

So just know that a lot of people in this world are all thinking if you now and sending positive energy, thoughts and prayers your way.

As one of my daughters favorite movies always says (repeatedly) keep moving forward.

Gentrie

No comments:

Post a Comment