Sunday, June 26, 2011

The Move Part 1....

We moved last weekend.  I can't believe it has already been a week.  Hailey and I hit the road Saturday morning, fully loaded down with my husband's boat in tow (with Hailey's bike in it).

We had a fun trip and only had one incident on the way which I managed to get fixed on my own.  After a questioning, frustrated call to Mark.

Hailey took pictures on our trip over and I am just opening the file to take a look at them.  Our day over here starts at 4:30 in the morning and we do not get home until 7 @ night.  I've been a bit exhausted and preoccupied to blog this week.  I promise I will be better!

To top it off I forgot my camera all week long!  There are several pictures I want to take on the drive to work.  I promise I will remember it this week!

Did I mention Hailey got her hair cut right before we left?  Notice I cannot see out my rear window...

Me, in drive/travel mode.....she has good timing.....I only glanced over at her, honest.

The dragonfly my mom gave me for my birthday (days early) it joins Dad's angle......

Outside of Bismark this storm looked a bit ominous, but didn't amount to much.......as it is a lot on the prairie.....you can see them coming for miles, and miles, and miles......

Sometimes boredom took over..............

Hailey had been trying for this shot all day, she finally got it after Dickinson.

We made a plan to come back and visit the Theodore National Park in the Badlands this summer, it was beautiful, and we saw a couple of herds of wild mustangs.

.......and then we were there!  Hailey put her sweater over head so she could surprise her Dad with her haircut.  Sorry it is blurry, action shot.  She missed her Daddy so much!  So did her Mommy......

I have checked out the quilt store here.....you know, priorities......it is awesome.  I am pleased.

I'll keep you posted on our new adventure!

Gentrie

No comments:

Post a Comment