Friday, June 10, 2011

Saying Goodbyes

So last night was quilt guild.  I made my last run with the girls to Perkins for "cofee".  We usually sit and chat from about 9:00 to 11:00 or 11:30ish.  This was my last run.  I'm sorry to say we were missing a couple girls last night.

That 'We Can Do It' sign in the background is a lot like the sign that goes on every quilt retreat with us.

We tried to get Hailey to flex her arm but she wouldn't.  Which is really unusual for her, she is normally such a ham!

Tomorrow we are doing a day quilting retreat.  All of us together one day sewing our brains out, and laughing one last time.

Geez, I'm gonna miss them.  I'll post pictures later this weekend.

Sometimes saying Goodbye is so much FUN, and SAD at the same time.......

Gentrie

No comments:

Post a Comment