Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Oklahoma......not the play

We found out today Hubby might be going off to Oklahoma for a few months.  Construction workers in Minnesota do not know how to prepare for winter work so they can work during the winter.  So Hubby may be heading off to Oklahoma to work on a power plant for a little while.

Surprisingly, that is only about 500 miles from here, half the distance of going to Montana.

One of my favorite bloggers lives in Oklahoma.

 Just thought I would throw that out there.  No particular reason.

While we always miss him when he is on the road, I can see the change in his attitude already.  He is already a bit giddy with the thought of going back to work.  He's a bit sick isn't he?


Hubby @ the Hubert Humphrey Metro Dome in Minneapolis.
OOOHHHH, look at that sunshine!  I have serious cabin fever, can you tell?  In a way I hope he gets the job.  It will make SUCH a big difference in his attitude. 

It will also give me an excuse to go to Oklahoma.  I've never been there.

Gentrie

No comments:

Post a Comment