Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Valentines and Crafts

So this weekend is Valentines Day, also known in our house as Mark's birthday.  Hailey's class is having their party on Friday. 

So it is filling out Valentine card season again.  I am a little bit bummed that her class is not doing the boxes this year.  Then again, there is a part of me that is relieved. 

So these are the Valentines she picked out.
Yep, remember making these as kids? 

Well I folded 28 of these bad boys Saturday.
My fingers are sore, and tired, and.....

Well anyway, I didn't have much time to work on this binding do to Valentines day prep and office party preps and such...
Mark was feeling a little crafty too.....
I let him borrow my cutting mat and rotary cutter.  I know, I'm wonderful, or crazy.  The up side is he always buys me a knew blade after he's done.

He made a purse/pouch for Hailey.  He said he has a few finishing touches to put on it, but you get the jist.

She loved it BTW.

Always,

Gentrie








No comments:

Post a Comment