I got the new buttons sewn on Hailey's boots. They worked great, and I did have to dig for a large heavy duty needle to get through the suede and sheepskin.
I used a thick pearl cotton also, I didn't want the thread to bust again!
Hailey was excited, and when she put them on this morning she said it was like putting on new boots. Well.....
I got the binding done on the Halloween Skeleton.
I really like this guy. I might just hang him up year round.
Here is a shot of the scrappy back. Oh yeah, that's why I'm not hanging it yet, no sleeve.
I'm too lazy to do that now, actually I have another project I want to start instead.........