Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Another Baby Quilt....Late

So I've been telling myself I cannot start another quilt until I get all the bindings done on the quilts I just got back.

Shhhh, OK who am I kidding?  Three of them are holiday quilts that are MONTHS away.  I have time.

SO, as the Queen of procrastination I came up with a pattern for my new nephew (who is no longer new).  He is a few months younger than my Piper, which means over a year.....

Anyway this is what I came up with..





This is what I originally came up with in sketching....(yes I did use my block fan deck)....




In looking at my fabrics for the quilt I realized I had the darks and lights in the wrong spots.




So I re sketched in the correct shading order.....and a small border.  This ends up being a little over 4 feet square.

Now all I need is time.  Hmmmm, where can I get me some of that????

Always,

Gentrie

No comments:

Post a Comment