Saturday, May 21, 2011

Babies & Lonliness

Well, I was glad to see the world did not end today.  I have a few things I want to do before that happens, hopefully it doesn't end next December either, that's not enough time to get it all done.

I am relaxing this weekend, but then I find I have too much time to 'think'.  So I found some stuff to do (didn't have to look too hard).

There are thunderstorm warnings all around us, and a lot of Montana where my husband, sister and other friends and family are facing flooding.  The ground over there is clay and does not absorb much water, it just runs off.  Now the mighty Yellowstone and a few other creeks and rivers are overflowing.

I'm not liking having a split family this weekend, I'm alone and bored.  Oh, I have things to do, and I work on them, but that does not change the facts.

Excuse me........(don't sneeze on your monitor, sheez, yuck).

I'm hoping all that will change soon, one way or another. 

Until then we will keep on, talking on the phone everyday.  Waiting with baited breath.......

I found out today that I am going to be a Great Aunt!  Yippee!  I get to make a baby blanket!  It has been a while since I've made one of those.

Gentrie

No comments:

Post a Comment