Saturday, January 8, 2011

Negative Attitudes............

My family is swamped in negative attitudes and it is driving me crazy.  Everywhere I turn it's whining and complaining about something. 

How can I get them to understand that whining and complaining does nothing.  They need to get off their butts and do something about it. 

I actually chewed hubby out a little bit the other day about his negative attitude.  I'm tired of his attitude the most.  I understand his point but as we cannot do anyhting about it right this instant, get over it!  Live your life how you need to now and we'll get there.  Quit bitchin'.

Of course here is the irony of this post about whining........I am now whining.  See what they do to me?

OK, I'm done.

Thanks for listening.

Gentrie

No comments:

Post a Comment