Friday, January 14, 2011

It's Friday

It IS Friday today.  (In case you weren't sure and needed to come here to find out!)  I do have to work today.  In fact I'm working right now.  (Well not RIGHT now but.....) 

Anyway.....

I have the most wonderful plans this weekend.  Brace yourself.  It's huge. 

I get to sew with my friends all weekend long!  I KNOW!  Isn't it incredible?  Starting promptly after work today I get to go to my friend's house with approximately 8 of my other friends and sew ALL weekend.

I don't have to sleep, do laundry, cook, clean, shower, eat or anything if I don't want to.  (I'm sure I will do a few of those things.)  There are a couple of us who usually stay up until 3:00 or 4:00 in the morning and then get up around 7:00 or 8:00 and do it all again.  I usually get SO much done.  We laugh a lot, and sympathize and well, discuss and sew. 

I can't wait!  My sewing machine is sitting here in my office calling to me.  (I can't leave it in my truck all day in these frigid temperatures, it would hate me.) 

Hubby gets to have Daddy/daughter time this weekend with Hailey.  (Not that he doesn't get A LOT of that lately.)  I was really crabby this morning, I was feeling stressed.  Now I feel bad about being crabby this morning since I will not see either one of them again until Sunday.  I'll call.  I'll call later, say I'm sorry and I love you and all will be well again.

I know I won't be crabby when I get home.

I'll be in sewing heaven still.  Energized from all the stuff I got done.  Inspired by all the creativity of my friends around me.

It will be GREAT!  So I guess what I'm getting at is this will be my last post until at least Sunday night.

I know, I'll miss you too.  I know you guys can't get enough of my silly poetry and whining.  The good news is when I get back I will have soooooo much to share.

See you then!

Gentrie

No comments:

Post a Comment