Monday, January 26, 2015

Spring Cleaning

OK, so it is not spring here yet, but the last few days sure have felt like it. 

I have cleaning closets and putting stuff up for sale, even Hailey got the spring clean bug and downsized her room load and then rearranged her room.  WOW!

I was actually looking for something specific in my boxed up quilting stuff when I came across a bunch of completed tops.

So I completed a new Halloween top and sent them ALL to the quilter to get quilted.  Might as well wrap SOMETHING up, Right?

Here they are......
This one turned out really cool since she quilted it in spiderwebs....

This is for Mark, and she quilted it with nuts, bolts, hammers and stuff....cool.  It would actually be cute in my office also.....just sayin'.

I have a challenge for you.......Who can date these fabrics?  Even I can not remember....
  OK, this one it would not import correctly, sorry....



I'm binding this one with the backing fabric, because I love it.....


I'll give you a hint......the skeleton one is the only recent one......

Go.....

Always,

Gentrie





No comments:

Post a Comment