Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Random Thoughts....

Here is a random post.  It has been in the -15 to -20 below here lately, off and on, brr.  When it gets that cold I put Piper in her snow pants to travel to daycare and such.
Isn't she cute?  She ABSOLUTELY refuses to wear snow boots, so she does have her tennies on.

Also, on a completely separate note, I have had this quilt shelf for probably over ten years.  I got it when we lived in Great Falls, it went to Minnesota with us and back to Montana and has NEVER been hung.  WELL, dah-dah-dah!!!!!
I got it hung in our bedroom over the bed.  Mark had those deer antlers lying on the floor so I put them up there so they were out of the way, adds a little masculinity to the room also.  That is not the quilt meant to hang from there, but I have to FINISH the other one.  Go figure.

Any way, that's all I have today.......

Stay Warm

Gentrie



No comments:

Post a Comment