Sunday, July 16, 2017

A finish, A top and a ready to bind

This weekend I actually managed to complete the binding on the first camper quilt.


In fact, I am snuggling under it right now.  It is a little chilly in here at the moment.

I also got the second camper quilt back from the quilter.


I like this one too.  I think it turned out great.  Now to bind it...


That is a flannel on the back that looks like aspens in winter.  Very light and bright like the quilt, but still cozy and warm.

I also got the Rebel Roses top complete.


The pattern is my own.  It is a table runner or long wall hanging size.  I might do a combination of hand quilting and machine quilting on it.


What do you think?  I like how it turned out.  I love these roses.

It seems quite stormy tonight.  It was over 100 today.


This was going on behind me while I was taking the last photos.  A little thunder and lightning in there.  The BIG dragonflies  were out scooping up moquitos!  I love them!

Good night all!

Gentrie

No comments:

Post a Comment