Sunday, April 5, 2015

Happy Easter

Saturday our local quilt shop, Quilts & More, had a small petting zoo for the kiddies.  We went out to enjoy the festivities.  Since they are also having their spring cleaning sales I had to take a peek.

She had minke on sale and since my family is OBSESSED with minke on the back of all their quilts, I took a look. 


Hailey picked out this one, a 3 yard cut, big enough for a snugly.



I picked this beauty....2.25 yards, must have been the end of the bolt.
I love this fabric, so I'm thinking for the first time in my quilting I will use this on the top of a quilt.

Later we went Easter Egg hunting at the church.  Piper had a blast.
Followed by grocery shopping and all the mundane activities we do before the big Easter festivities with family.

Today we went to church and then came home to make Easter dinner.  We all had a good time.



My Easter girls today.

HAPPY EASTER EVERYONE!!!!

Always,

 Gentrie

No comments:

Post a Comment