Monday, November 25, 2013

Whew!

Ok here is the long and short of it.

First of all, we had this little sweet heart August 16th.  She is the happiest baby I've ever seen, except when she isn't.  Well, you know what I mean.

Then in October my husband, yes MY HUSBAND, added this to our lot.  My life has been flipped on it's head!

Hailey has had a birthday and is now 10!  Yep, you heard me right, 10!!!


Grandma moved in across the street the beginning of November.  That is actually a picture of her with Liliah (my great niece) when she was a baby.

To top the year off we will be receiving a new house December 21st.  YES, RIGHT BEFORE CHRISTMAS!!!!  Um, needless to say I am NOT decorating for Christmas this year and hopefully we will survive the holidays this year without killing each other.

No, I'm serious, it will probably be our little Christmas miracle if we all survive unscathed!


If I don't make it back here before then, Happy Holidays!!!

P.S.  Did I tell you my computer crashed?  Haven't replaced it yet.....


Gentrie

No comments:

Post a Comment