Thursday, November 17, 2011

The Weekend Blogger......

Have I become a weekend blogger?  Is that what my world has come to?  Why yes, dear, yes it has.  Poop!  Poop, I say, Poop!

Oh, hello!

Yes I am putting up a post.  I should be sleeping since I will have to get up at 3am tomorrow morning.  It is now 9:56pm here.  Instead, here I am blogging, feeling guilty for somehow turning into the weekend blogger. 

There has just been so much going on and between all the activity and my falling asleep on the couch at about 9:30pm anymore, well, time flies.

The kitten is getting large.

She's still cute as a button.  Now she has her preteen attitude and she's thinning out.

This is one of her favorite spots, the green blanket on the back of the couch.  (That's fabric and batting on the end table behind her!)

Have a good one!

Gentrie

No comments:

Post a Comment