Sunday, July 17, 2011

The review is in...

Hailey and I went to the dinosaur museum last weekend, and this weekend she went again with her Dad.  It was too hot to work Saturday so he hung with Hailey instead.  It is a great museum with a lot of interesting displays and information.

This guy wrapped clear around to another room.....he was impressively huge and I don't think I would have enjoyed meeting him in the ocean.

See.......there goes his tale into that other room.  They had to put a hole in the wall to accommodate him.

This is a huge sea turtle.....like you couldn't tell.  Anyway, they haven't changed much huh?  Just in size I think.


 I could not get this picture to rotate to save my life, so if you can turn your monitor you might have to, or stand on your head, which ever is easier....

These eggs a real petrified dinosaur eggs....cool huh?

I don't want to give everything away, so you'll just have to come see for yourself.  It's a cool museum and a nice resting, walk around stop on a long trip.  Stop on in, it's right by the interstate and you can't miss it.

It's the building with the T-Rex tearing through the wall.  My daughter won't be there though, although you never know, she seems to have caught dinosaur fever! 

Glendive Dinosaur and Fossil Museum
139 State Street

www.creationtruth.org

Gentrie


***This is not a paid advertisement.  This organization does not know I exist.  I am not promoting nor denouncing this organizations views just sharing their great exhibits.  Amen!*****

No comments:

Post a Comment